Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator website IT'S A ONCE IN A MONTH OFFER!

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

IT'S A ONCE IN A MONTH OFFER!

Take a Break

Hello, great mind! I trust you’re doing great. You might have been getting our scheduled posts this week on the blog, but if you have personal access to me, you’ll know I have been unavailable. The truth is, I have been working, but not the usual kind of work. There is a lot in the pipeline, and we’ve been going further to bring those things closer to you.

I am sorry I didn’t say this earlier, but there would be no interview today. It’s a week to the end of the month and we want to make sure that we are communicating not just quantity, but quality. I ask, therefore, that you take out time to review our 20+ posts from this month already, and very importantly, give us your feedback via the Comments section, either at the end of this post or in the Comments section of the posts you revisit.

Ajibola has covered the Basics of Budgeting, there have been three amazing interviews, our cartoon throwback series, Lillie’s Social Media spot, Kingdom Power Systems with Dr Karis, and of course, our Monday Motivation and life coaching series and their stories. That’s a lot of stuff, right? It even gets better; we should have our new writers start publishing from July and believe me, they have a lot in store for you.

As you read this post, I would like to assure you that there is value in every post, and even if you read them all, there’s a chance you still missed a thing or two. So, why not grab a cup of coffee and go through them, the stories would make for pleasant light reading, but really, there’s something for everyone, so I’d just let you choose yourself.

I also would like to remind you to follow us here, and on our social media platforms. We are on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. We do all this for you, and the more connected we are, the better it is for us all.

There would be more news in our monthly newsletter dropping a week from now, so just stay excited and stay connected. Well, off to the posts it is now, and if you don’t know which to read, please allow me make five recommendations:

1. Basics of Budgeting (1) by Ajibola

2. Prophecy by Dr Karis

3. Which Social Media Platform Should Be Used For What by Lillie

4. No Water, No Wedding by Willy

5. The Older Nurses Would Leave If They Could; Interview With a Nurse

I just recommended some of my favourites, enjoy them. Remember to drop your Comments, it not only tells us what you think, it also lets Google know that that post could be helpful to someone somewhere who hasn’t heard of us yet.

Thanks already.

Stay smart!

Post a Comment

0 Comments