Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator website MEET THE QUEEN OF PHONES IN JOS

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MEET THE QUEEN OF PHONES IN JOS

Where Beauty Meets Industry

Thank God It's Friday! Another wonderful chat has come your way again. Now, before we go to the interview, have you seen a person before and just thought in your mind that this person looks too sophisticated to do certain kinds of jobs, only to be blown away by the thorough professionalism and industry level of the person? If you haven't you might want to pay a visit to CEEBN Enterprise after you read this interview and tell me if I was right or correct.

So, TWW had a chat with another young and thriving business owner. She's pretty, she's smart, she's got a good heart. TWW Tribe, read up from our meet with Blessing:

TWW: Good day, it's nice to be here. May we meet you?

CBN: Sure, you're welcome. My name is Chiawalam Blessing Nkiruka.

TWW: And what do you do?

CBNI’m a business person. I own and run a phone company, CEEBN Enterprises.

TWW: How did you get into this business, and for how long have you been doing it?

CBN:  I got into the phone business in 2017 when I was doing my youth service. I served with a Mobile phone company (Gionee). But CEEBN ENTERPRISES was established in September 2020.

TWW: What motivated you into it at a relatively young age?

CBNWell, the drive to BECOME drove me to continue the business. I’ve always wanted to run an empire of my own doing what I love. And honestly, the art of buying, selling, and swapping phones makes me feel complete. 

TWW: How has the journey been so far, especially for a woman in what is perceived to be a man's job?

CBNThe journey so far, honestly has not been an easy one. I mean, thriving in a business that is seen to be a “mans” business as a lady and getting it right. There are times when some customers would not want to do business with me because they feel I can’t deliver, and there are other times when people want to intimidate me because I’m a woman. But over all, it’s unique seeing a woman thrive in this line of business and that; I must say, has attracted a lot of people towards me and my business. And I must say when listing Top phone stores in Jos CEEBN ENTERPRISES would not be exempted.

TWW: Wow, I'm sure our female readers would be inspired by reading this alone. So, onto money matters, how was it like pulling the capital for your business?

CBN: Funding in a country like Nigeria especially for SMEs is really not an easy one. And I’ll advice other young entrepreneurs not to depend on external fundings. Start from the little you have and with diligence, hard work and God you’ll go far.

TWW: What would you say has been your highest achievement and what has been your lowest point?

CBN: As an individual and a business, my highest achievement would be that we’re able to satisfy over 90% of our customer base. And it’s really not easy satisfying people especially when it comes to gadgets. But we’re glad that, when it comes to gadget stores in Jos, we’re top recommended.

TWW: In business, they say the customer is king, but not all kings are good kings. How do you handle those tough customers as a business?

CBN: Thing is some customers are really not easy to relate with. As we all have different temperament and backgrounds, but so far our customer relationship has been a good one because we see our customers as our friends. And of course when someone is your friend, you’ll try to understand how to relate with the person and not do what would offend them.

TWW: Nigeria's economy has been on a steady decline for years and inflation has become a norm. How has this affected has your business, especially as you deal with imported goods?

CBN: It honestly has not been easy, especially when the people involved tend not to understand. I mean, prices of phones keep shooting, and you know phones is not what people change every day or week, but most people expect that prices would remain the same from the last time they bought. Imagine someone would come and tell you “I bought this phone last year at this price, why is it high like this today”? I always tell them, if price of fuel, food items etc., is on the rise, do you expect phones to drop in value? It’s everywhere. Nigeria has a lot to do to have a stable exchange rate because businesses especially the SMEs are on the receiving end.

TWW: The biggest news around is the general elections around the corner. Are you prepared and what expectations do you have?

CBNVery well prepared, I am, and with my PVC too. In fact, we as a business have decided to encourage eligible Nigerians to get their PVC to vote for a better Nigeria by giving a special PVC discount on phones (date to be disclosed soon) Where you bring your PVC and get instant discount on our products. And of course, concerning the elections, we only expect the best man to win.

TWW: I hope there'd be space for me when that offer is activated, because I see a flood of people coming. Well, like all good things, this interview has to end soon, and as we conclude, any word for your customers, present and potential customers?

CBNTo my existing customers, all I want to say is thank you, thank you, and thank you again. For the constant patronage, the many referrals, and for staying with us through our journey. It is because of you we are still in business, thank you. For potential customers, CEEBN enterprises is a place where you’ll get value for your money, because your satisfaction is our concern. We’ll love you to come join this family for premium services.

TWW: Any word for other grinders out there; your colleagues, and fellow entrepreneurs?

CBNTo every business person out there, just stay focused on your grind. Trust God and trust the process. Give yourself time. And you’ll be surprised how far you’ll go.

TWW: Can our audience connect with your brand on social media?

CBNYes, sure, we are on all social media platforms.

TWW: That's awesome. So, what are your handles on these platforms?

CBN: We are on Facebook as CEEBN Enterprises, and we're also on Twitter and Instagram. Finally, you can reach me on Whatsapp via 07066362543.

WhatsApp is where we give first hand information because I personally run it. And our store is located at No17 Ahmadu Bello Way, opposite Onigbinde Stores.

TWW: Thank you for having us.

CBN: It's my absolute pleasure. See you at CEEBN ENTERPRISES. Thank you!

Post a Comment

0 Comments